Grove Development Program : October 19-20, 2021
The Grove Development Program eases the transition from clinical practice to first-time leadership; accelerating speed to confident proficiency.
Topics include business fundamentals such as clinic performance and financials, as well as leadership skills including coaching, conflict management, communication skills, leading through change, and influencing to enhance leadership effectiveness.
- Clinic or pod level provider leaders (MD, DO, NP, PA)
- Desire for personal and professional development
- Willing to invest the time and focus required to complete the program
- Best suited (but not limited to) clinic leads 6-24 months in role.
- Ease transition and accelerate speed to competence for clinicians moving into a first time leadership position
- Focus on the skillsets with the greatest return and on common sticking points where new clinic leads struggle
- Identify and focus on the knowledge, skills, and abilities that differentiate high performing clinic leaders
- Use practical tools to help lead people, lead for results, and navigate through change
- Network with peers to share common leadership experiences
- Conflict Self-Assessment
- Influencing Without Authority Module
- Everything DiSC Module
- The Dirty Dozen Activity (Creating Capacity)
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org